index

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Would you like to see my old works?

Hello<3
New store at "Happy Dispatch" has come!
You can find new items in the temporary main store at creators pavillion
and my old works in the branch at Happy Dispatch:D

You can teleport to creators pavillion to touch this TP board.

There're many nice shops by Japanese creators.
For example, ARAI, AOHARU, DP YUMYUM, GRANDMA, HANAUTA, and so on.
The other shops also have high quality items:)
When you come to here, please see around in the town and enjoy your shopping!
Of cource it's after shopping at my shop XD

Next is the TP board to Happy Dispatch.

Happy Dispatch is my favorite and famous shop from before opening of FA.
The mean of shop name is "Harakiri", "Seppuku" in Japanese.
There're a lot of elaborate animations and cute furnitures, hair, clothes, etc.
Owner hiko Nino makes his fantastic world come true:o I think.
I feel honor to invite to his select mall area.

Let come and see these sim if you interest in:p


No comments: